Tuesday, July 18, 2006


"FOREver Irish" - If you know anything about JR, it's that we like to take in the local surroundings wherever we're performing. A few year's back, we took our first international tour to the United Kingdom. While we were in Belfast, Northern Ireland, we took in a round of golf. Except we had a "wee" problem -- no clubs. Luckily, the golf shop hooked us up....but to this day I still believe Abe only used his 3-wood or putter on every single shot. I vaguely recall a chip he punched within two feet of the hole with his putter 70 yards out. Remind me never to lend my clubs to that guy.

7 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So is Justin wearing two different shoes? Golf shoes and tennis shoes? lol, just thought i'd ask!

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Tash said...

He does have a black shoe and a white shoe. What's up with that? A new way to be a good golfer? Any way, you guys make me laugh. I love this pic! You guys look great!

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger watila said...

Hey Justin, c'mon what's wrong with you why r u wearing odd shoes, you're really funny, tell the guys to come to Brazil and shake this country, I do love you and I'm trying to spread your songs among my friends down here, peace out!!!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Brown Family said...

Sweet shoes Justin!!!!! LOL!! Thats cool!! You guys look great in that pic!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Meckie F. said...

You're funny, Justin! You have two different shoes. Anyway, I love this picture. I think it is awesome that you guys like to play together.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Kay said...

I love you guys! This from a grandmother of 9 going on 11! When is your next album coming out?

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger hugeJRfan said...

I love how proud Justin and Abe look and how humble and distinguished Dave and Bret look.
So who does have the best golf swing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home