Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Welcome bloggers to Jericho Roadtrips


"Alabama Cavedwellers" - We going to tackle a new idea and put up some of our own pictures for your viewing pleasure! We think it'll be fun and that you'll get to know us behind the scenes and off the stage. Take this shot for instance. After a tour down South, we decided to dress up like rascals and join our number one Alabama fan, D-squared (show promoter), in one of his favorite past times....spelunking, a.k.a. caving. Here we are in front of this hole in the ground that opens up into the most incredible cavern. We never saw it coming; even with those posh hard hats.

5 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Tash said...

Ya know for looking like rascals in posh hats, you guys don't look all that bad! So did anyone have claustrophobia in that cave? You guys rock!!!!!!!!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Brown Family said...

How fun!!!!!!!!! That would be a blast!!! I love exploring caves!!

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Meckie F. said...

I thought you were mountain climbing until I read the post. I didn't realize that there was a cave behind you. I would have liked to be there with you, even though I'm not really a cave explorer.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Amber said...

That looks so much fun ever sence I learned about caves this year i have wanted to go and explore in them. But in seminary my teacher told a story about a cave and we were in it. Not in reall life though, and we all died from water but one person who went and got help. I still think it would be a total blast
=D

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger hugeJRfan said...

Is that Bret in the camo pants? !
You guys totally rocked the spelunking gear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home